Thursday, April 5, 2012

They can dish the dirt

It's day 10 and the lot is growing up (literally)! After they scraped all of the trees and resident dirt from the lot, they came back with truck loads of foreign dirt. They brought what I guess is "special" dirt. It has crushed rock or something like that in it. I really don't know, but I do know my view from the high point of the lot is getting better and better. Unfortunately, I shouldn't have tried to venture out into the fancy new dirt after work. Stuart Weitzman shoes just don't do well in such conditions, even when they have a snakeskin texture. Lesson learned?
Stuart Weitzman in the dirt
To honor a request I had, I am adding some drawings of the elevation and floor plan. Now, you can start imagining what the finished product will look like. The house will be about 2500 square feet and is a one-story plan.
This is my elevation. This floor plan is very popular on my street, so I didn't get a choice of elevations. I am happy with this one, though.
Elevation of house

Now for the floor plan. The powder room isn't reflected on the floor plan. It's going to replace the weird art niche on the left just past the hall. Also, I removed the columns that would have surrounded the dining room. I thought that it would seem too cramped with columns right across from the powder room.
Floor plan with most options
The two previous graphics are the property of and are copyrighted by Gehan Homes.

1 comment:

  1. Popular in the whole hood!! We are proud to have been the very first of the floor plan built in Walsh Trails!!

    ReplyDelete