Sunday, April 1, 2012

Loverboy was wrong

I found out this weekend that not everybody is working for the weekend. In particular, nobody worked on my house at all this weekend! There aren't really any excuses, since it didn't rain. Right?
Regardless, I promised to post a few pictures for you so I'll do a little work before bed. I can't let you down.
This is the lot that drew my attention. It's also the lot I could afford. (That is probably me behind the "Sold" sign.)
Proud owner of a lot
It may not look like a lot to you, but it's in a great neighborhood and I love how close it is to my current house. I like that it backs up to a small, private ranch. Peace and quiet are good things, especially if you have to live near town. I'd much rather have some acreage, but that will have to wait until retirement.
Here is a bluebonnet I found on the lot. My mother says that it's a sign of good luck for a Texas gal like me! Yes, I am a true Texan. Yeehaw!
Texas bluebonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment